Blue Springs, Missouri

We booked Raphael Rachman for a private photography session on the beach during our Christmas vacation to Naples, Florida after seeing a Groupon advertisement.He arrived at the location and took our pictures to our satisfaction.

The problem came when none of our family members received the portrait packages they ordered and paid for! We repeatedly contacted Raphael Rachman in attempt to get him to do the right thing and provide our family with the photographs that we had paid for. Raphael Rachman even went so far as to provide us fake tracking numbers to make us think that our portraits were on the way! Several other families have posted online reviews stating that the same thing happened to them.

Be very careful in doing business with this photographer!We are very disappointed to learn that this business is still advertising on Groupon and luring in more customers!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Raphael Rachman Studios?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Jcpenney Portraits Customer Care Review from Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin Jcpenney Portraits "This is a pathetic place . No Communication amongst coworkers . We were told are appointment at 11am was on time only to unload 4 kids and then..." Read more Jcpenney Portraits - Family/Maternity session Jcpenney Portraits "Went to the Clackamas location .... was so excited for our family/maternity shoot ... really planned out the outfits for everyone (typical of me) sadly the photographer was out of..." Read more Cvs Photo Postcards Printing Service Review Cvs Photo "Ordered holiday card from cvs in a hurry and the only option for picking up next day in store was the 5x7 card stock, which should be a premium, thicker,..." Read more  Consumers Beware. Avoid Michelle Haley Photography. Michelle Haley Photography " In addition to an unpleasant customer service, Michelle Haley, without informing her customers upfront, traps and ties her customers to her services so that her..." Read more Green Motion - Horrible company horrible customer service Green Motion "Same thing happened to me. After I bought and fully paid onlline they wanted an additional 500$ on a credit card as a "hold" I offered cash and no way...." Read more MODO NYC - Design and Develop creative space by Jesse Keyes MODO NYC "We hired Jesse Keyes of Modo who designed and developed our fashion showroom in Chelsea, Manhattan. Super creative, expedited and economical, unreal. The space became both functional and aesthetically pleasing,..." Read more Must Cure Obesity Co.- SCAM ALERT! Must Cure Obesity Co "As a person looking for a weight loss plan I found this company and it is easy to see that it is owned by the same person that owns Roca..." Read more Good People Good Company at Mariner Finance Mariner Finance "They are professional, courteous and polite. This company has helped me after my son passed away with no life insurance leaving behind a new home, his wife and a 14..." Read more